1. What is the importance of the title- and how does it effect the work?
2. Do we as viewers and artists have to agree with the 'authority' that a work IS art? If not, then what happens- how do we challenge the authority?
3. Which is more important when determining a work of art- the system behind it or the viewers opinion?
4. What is the role of the museum? Is the art still considered art once it has left the museum walls or if it even makes it to the museum walls... Does it's importance change?
5. Which audience is considered more important? (What I mean is, is the every day outside world more important or those who constantly attend gallery shows and are more 'trained'?)